Recipe of Traditional Chicken Fajita Noodles for Vegetarian Food
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, chicken fajita noodles. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chicken Fajita Noodles is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Chicken Fajita Noodles is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook chicken fajita noodles using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Fajita Noodles:
- Prepare 4 Tbsp Olive Oil
- Take 2 lb Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts or Tenderloins-
- Prepare pieces cut into bite-sized
- Get 2-3 Tbsp Taco Seasoning
- Make ready 3 Bell Peppers (Red, Yellow and Green), cut into strips
- Take 1 Onion, chopped
- Take 3 Cloves Garlic, chopped
- Make ready 14 oz Canned Diced Tomatoes
- Prepare 2 Cups Chicken Broth
- Get 1/4 cup Heavy Cream
- Make ready 16 oz Noodles (I used Extra-Wide)
- Make ready Fresh Chives and Dill for garnish
- Prepare to taste Salt and Pepper,
Instructions to make Chicken Fajita Noodles:
- Fill a large pot with water, add some salt and bring to a boil. Once boiling, add the noodles and continue to boil until desired tenderness is reached (12-15 minutes, or according to the package directions). Drain the noodles and set them aside until ready to use.
- Season the chicken with half of the taco seasoning.
- In a large skillet heat the oil over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook for about 4 to 5 minutes until browned. Remove the chicken from the skillet to a plate.
- Add the onions and peppers along with the remaining seasoning and saute for about 6 to 8 minutes or until the veggies develop some color and cook down a bit. Add garlic, stir, and cook for about 30 seconds. Then return the chicken to the skillet, add the broth along with the canned tomatoes, bring to a boil, reduce the heat to a medium low and simmer for about 15-20 minutes.
- Mix in the heavy cream, add the cooked noodles, adjust the seasoning and stir until everything is combined.
- Serve garnished with fresh chives, dill or any herbs of your choice.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food chicken fajita noodles recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!