How to Prepare Ultimate Steak &amp; Chicken Fajitas for Types of Recipe
Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, steak & chicken fajitas. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Steak & Chicken Fajitas is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Steak & Chicken Fajitas is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
A steak is a meat generally sliced across the muscle fibers, potentially including a bone. It is normally grilled, though can also be pan-fried. Steak is delicious, and it is one of the most popular foods in the world. Despite the health debates However, the nutrition profile of steak can vary by a surprising degree, and this depends on the.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook steak & chicken fajitas using 20 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Steak & Chicken Fajitas:
- Prepare 1/4 cup olive oil
- Prepare 1 tsp grated lime rind
- Take 2 1/2 tbsp. fresh lime juice
- Get 2 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- Make ready 1 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- Make ready 1 tsp salt
- Take 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- Take 1/2 tsp black ground pepper
- Get 2 cloves garlic minced
- Prepare 1 (14.25 oz) low sodium beef broth
- Take 1 lb flank steak
- Get 1 lb skinned boned chicken breast
- Make ready 1 red bell peppers, each cut into 12 wedges
- Get 1 green bell peppers, each cut into 12 wedges
- Prepare 1 yellow bell peppers, each cut into 12 wedges
- Prepare 1 large onion cut into 12 wedges
- Make ready 16 (6 inch) fat-free flour tortillas
- Get 1 cup bottled salsa
- Make ready 1/4 cup low-fat sour cream
- Make ready 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
The sauce added a fresh, light. PLEASE REMEMBER everyone likes their steak cooked differently. Medium steaks may be overcooked to some or undercooked to others. steak. The greatest food known to man.
Instructions to make Steak & Chicken Fajitas:
- To prepare marinade, combine first 10 ingredients in a large bowl; set aside.
- To prepare fajitas, trim fat from steak. Score a diamond pattern on both sides of the steak. Combine 1 1/2 cups marinade, steak, and chicken in a large zip-top plastic bag. Seal and marinate in refrigerator 4 hours or overnight, turning occasionally. Combine remaining marinade, bell peppers, and onion in a zip-top plastic bag. Seal and marinate in refrigerator for 4 hours or overnight, turning occasionally.
- Remove steak and chicken from bag; discard marinade. Remove vegetables from bag; reserve marinade. Place reserved marinade in a small saucepan; set aside. Place steak, chicken, and vegetables on grill rack coated with cooking spray; cook 8 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness.
- Wrap tortillas tightly in foil; place tortilla packet on grill rack the last 2 minutes of grilling time. Bring reserved marinade to a boil. Cut steak and chicken diagonally across the grain into thin slices. Place the steak, chicken, and vegetables on a serving platter; drizzle with reserved marinade.
- Arrange about 1 ounce steak, about 1 ounce chicken, 3 bell pepper wedges, and 1 onion wedge in a tortilla; top with 1 tablespoon salsa, about 1 teaspoon sour cream, and 1/2 tablespoon cilantro. Fold sides of tortilla over filling. Garnish with cilantro sprigs, if desired. Serve immediately.
Medium steaks may be overcooked to some or undercooked to others. steak. The greatest food known to man. Best when eaten dripping with blood. A female who wears small amounts of clothing and tries to attract other males through her looks and/or actions.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food steak & chicken fajitas recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!