Recipe of Original Seafood Lasagna for Healthy Recipe
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, seafood lasagna. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Seafood Lasagna is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Seafood Lasagna is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have seafood lasagna using 21 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Seafood Lasagna:
- Take 1 Green Onion (diced)
- Make ready 1 medium Onion (diced)
- Prepare 2 Tbsp Butter
- Prepare 1/2 cup Butter
- Get 8 oz Clam Juice
- Get 1/2 cup Chicken broth
- Make ready 1 Tbsp Old Bay seasoning
- Get 1 LB Scallops (small)
- Prepare 1 Lb Shrimp (small)
- Get 2 Lb Crab meat (imitation or real)
- Make ready 1/2 tsp Pepper
- Make ready 1/2 cup Flour
- Make ready 1 1/2 cups milk
- Get 1/2 tsp Sea salt
- Make ready 1 cup Whipping cream
- Prepare 2 cups Mozzarella cheese (shredded)
- Prepare 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- Make ready 12 Lasagna noodles (cooked)
- Get 2 cups Cottage cheese (lasagna style)
- Prepare 1 egg
- Make ready 2 Tbsp parsley flakes
Instructions to make Seafood Lasagna:
- In large skillet, saute onions in the 2 tablespoons of butter until tender. Stir in broth and clam juice, bring to a boil. Add scallops, shrimp, crab, old Bay seasoning, salt, pepper and return to a boil. Reduce heat, simmer uncovered for 5 minutes stirring gently. Drain, saving liquid, and setting seafood mixture aside.
- In large saucepan, melt the remaining butter, stirring flour until smooth. Combine milk and reserved cooking liquid slowly to the saucepan to create a smooth roux. Bring to a boil and cook for 2 minutes stirring constantly.
- Remove from Heat, stir in cream and parmesan cheese. Stir until well Incorporated. Remove one cup of sauce for later.
- Add Seafood mixture to the white sauce mixture in saucepan and stir gently.
- In a bowl combine cottage cheese, parsley, and egg. Stir well.
- Time to build. Place half of the sauce that was taken out earlier on bottom of pan. Place 3 noodles. Add some of the seafood mixture in an even layer. 3 more noodles. Now layer the cottage cheese mixture, then sprinkle 1/2 cup of mozzarella on. (Pic. 1). 3 more noodles, and another layer of seafood mixture. Last 3 noodles, now spread the remainder of the reserved white sauce on top, then sprinkle the remaining mozzarella on top.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 350°F for 35 minutes and cheese is starting to brown and bubble. Remove and let rest 10 minutes before cutting.
- Side Note: I had leftover seafood mixture so I cooked up some manicotti noodles and used the remaining mixture for stuffing them. Baked at 350°F for 15 minutes.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food seafood lasagna recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!