Recipe of Fancy Christmas Fruit Tiramisu Cake for Dinner Food
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, christmas fruit tiramisu cake. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Christmas Fruit Tiramisu Cake is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Christmas Fruit Tiramisu Cake is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have christmas fruit tiramisu cake using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Christmas Fruit Tiramisu Cake:
- Make ready 20 cm Chiffon cake (20 cm diameter round cake)
- Get 250 grams Mascarpone cheese
- Get 200 ml Heavy cream
- Make ready 2 Egg yolk
- Get 90 grams Granulated sugar
- Get 1 tbsp Rum
- Take 130 grams Strawberry jam
- Take 130 grams Wild blueberry jam
- Get 130 grams Mango jam
- Get 1 Your favorite fruit (for decoration, to taste)
- Take Strawberries, blueberries, oranges, kiwi etc.
- Get 1 Apricot glaze (to taste)
Instructions to make Christmas Fruit Tiramisu Cake:
- Making the cardboard stand: Cut out a circle from thick paper the same size as the cake pan, cover it with aluminum foil, and then you can get to work! You will be able to move the cake smoothly.
- Making the chiffon cake container: Stick a knife into the cake about 1.5~2 cm from the edge, and cut out the insides. Slice the removed portion, and place underneath the other piece.
- Making the tiramisu cream: add the mascarpone to a bowl, mix well with whipped cream, and then add in granulated sugar, egg yolks, and rum in that order.
- Whip the cream in a separate bowl until soft peaks form, add to the bowl from step 2,and thoroughly mix with a rubber spatula.
- Pour the cream, blueberry jam, cream, mango jam, cream, and strawberry jam into the chiffon cake in that order. (Cut the top part of the chiffon cake depending on the amount of jam used.) Stabilize the perimeter of the cake using plastic cake film. Wrap the cake in plastic wrap and let sit in the fridge overnight.
- Decorate with your favorite fruit, make a glaze with nappage, and it is done.
- It may look like a cake, but it is tiramisu! Refrigerate until you are ready to eat it.
- Tip: I tried cutting it after leaving it in the fridge for just a short amount of time, but it is basically tiramisu! It is pretty difficult to cut it cleanly.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food christmas fruit tiramisu cake recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!