Recipe of Original Tiramisu for Lunch Recipe
Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, tiramisu. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Tiramisu is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Tiramisu is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook tiramisu using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Tiramisu:
- Prepare 1 package cream cheese , softened (8 ounces)
- Make ready 1/2 cup sugar powdered
- Make ready 2 tablespoons light rum rum or extract 1/2 teaspoons
- Get 1 cup cream whipping (heavy)
- Get 1 package ladyfingers , (12 ) (3 ounces)
- Take 1/2 cup espresso coffee cold prepared or strong
- Take 2 teaspoons cocoa baking
Instructions to make Tiramisu:
- Beat cream cheese and powdered sugar in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Beat in rum on low speed; set aside.
- Beat whipping cream in chilled small bowl on high speed until stiff peaks form. Fold into cream cheese mixture.
- Split ladyfingers horizontally in half. Arrange half of the ladyfingers, cut sides up, on bottom of ungreased square pan, 8x8x2 inches, or round pan, 9x1 1/2 inches. Drizzle 1/4 cup of the espresso over ladyfingers. Spread half of the cream cheese mixture over ladyfingers.
- Arrange remaining ladyfingers, cut sides up, on cream cheese mixture. Drizzle with remaining 1/4 cup espresso. Spread with remaining cream cheese mixture.
- Sift or sprinkle cocoa over top. Cover and refrigerate about 4 hours or until filling is firm. Store covered in refrigerator.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food tiramisu recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!