Step-by-Step Guide to Make Original Shrimp Cocktail Dip for Types of Recipe
Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, shrimp cocktail dip. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Shrimp Cocktail Dip is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Shrimp Cocktail Dip is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook shrimp cocktail dip using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Shrimp Cocktail Dip:
- Get Dip
- Get 8 oz cream cheese
- Prepare 1 cup sour cream
- Get 1 can Shrimp (broken pieces)
- Make ready 1 cup mozzarella cheese (grated)
- Get 1 cup Seafood cocktail sauce
- Make ready Garnish
- Prepare 1 medium tomato (seeded and diced)
- Make ready 1 cup cheddar cheese (grated)
- Make ready 2 green onions (chopped)
Steps to make Shrimp Cocktail Dip:
- Mix cream cheese and sour cream, spread evenly on a serving tray.
- Mix shrimp, mozzarella cheese, and cocktail sauce. Spread that on top of the first layer.
- Sprinkle grated cheddar cheese, chopped tomato and green onion on top. Serve with taco chips.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food shrimp cocktail dip recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!