Simple Way to Prepare Perfect It Looks So Real! &#34;Kiritanpo Hot Pot&#34; Tiramisu for Breakfast Food
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, it looks so real! "kiritanpo hot pot" tiramisu. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
It Looks So Real! "Kiritanpo Hot Pot" Tiramisu is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. It Looks So Real! "Kiritanpo Hot Pot" Tiramisu is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook it looks so real! "kiritanpo hot pot" tiramisu using 14 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make It Looks So Real! "Kiritanpo Hot Pot" Tiramisu:
- Take 1 to 1 1/2 times the amount Black Tea Tiramisu recipe
- Take 3 Bananas
- Get 1 Lemon juice
- Make ready 3 Mini chocolate pies
- Make ready 1 Decoration pen (white)
- Take 1 Matcha chocolate
- Take 1 Angelica
- Prepare 4 Store-bought sweets
- Get Black tea jelly
- Get 500 ml Water
- Prepare 6 Tea bags
- Get 20 grams Sugar
- Get 10 grams Gelatin
- Prepare 60 ml Water
Instructions to make It Looks So Real! "Kiritanpo Hot Pot" Tiramisu:
- Pour mousse in an earthenware pot, lay black tea flavor biscuits and soak them with black tea syrup. Do it once more, then cover with mousse and cool in the refrigerator to thicken it.
- Kiritanpo: Cut off both ends of 2 bananas, pierce with a chopstick then widen the hole by twirling it. Peel, cut into an appropriate size and coat with lemon juice.
- Damako: Cut the removed banana ends from Step 2 into appropriate sizes, shave the tips by knife to round them (see image above). Cut one more banana into the same size of its diameter, shave off the cut surface to round them. Cut in half and coat with lemon juice.
- Black Tea Jelly: Pour water into a small container, soak gelatin into it to soften. Add water in a pot and bring to a boil, then turn off the heat. Add tea bags and let it sit for 30 seconds.
- Remove the tea bags, dissolve sugar and gelatin in it, put the bottom of the pot into the iced water to cool it instantly.
- Top the tiramisu from Step 1 with the kiritanpo and damako then pour the jelly from Step 5 on top. Place in the refrigerator to let cool and thicken up.
- Mitsuba: Melt the matcha chocolate in a bain-marie (double boiler). Drop the melted chocolate into polka dots on parchment paper (see photo on right). Use a spoon tip to spread the polka dots and shape into a leaf. Chill in the refrigerator to harden. Cut angelica into long thin strips.
- Shiitake Mushrooms: Use a white decoration pen to draw a criss-cross on the store-bought mini chocolate pies.
- apanese Leeks: Cut store-bought cigar shaped cookies diagonally.
- Decorate with the mitsuba you made. Lay the matcha chocolate leaves one by one on the jelly using chopsticks. Lay out the angelica so it looks like stalks. Place the shiitake mushrooms on and insert the Japanese leeks into the jelly.
- Here's how it looks when you slice into it. It's a bit hard to see properly…sorry!
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food it looks so real! "kiritanpo hot pot" tiramisu recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!