Recipe of Perfect Tiramisu with Yogurt Cream Cheese for Lunch Food
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, tiramisu with yogurt cream cheese. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Tiramisu with Yogurt Cream Cheese is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Tiramisu with Yogurt Cream Cheese is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook tiramisu with yogurt cream cheese using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Tiramisu with Yogurt Cream Cheese:
- Get 500 grams Yogurt
- Prepare 3 Egg yolk
- Take 70 grams Granulated sugar
- Get 200 ml Heavy cream (low-fat is fine)
- Take 50 ml ★Espresso or strong coffee
- Get 1 tbsp ★Coffee liqueur or rum
- Take 1 Cocoa powder (I used Van Houten brand pure cocoa)
- Make ready 2 slices, cut to the size of your container Castella or sponge cake
Steps to make Tiramisu with Yogurt Cream Cheese:
- Combine the ★ ingredients to create a syrup. Line the bottom of the pound cake tray with sponge and brush half of the syrup over the top.
- Add the Greek-style yogurt to a bowl and beat it with a whisk. Add the egg yolks to a separate bowl and beat together with the sugar until fluffy and pale.
- Mix the egg and sugar into the yogurt a little bit at a time.
- Whip the heavy cream until it forms stiff peaks then mix it into the main mixture in 2-3 batches.
- Pour half of the cream mixture into the pound cake tray, followed by the remaining sponge, remaining syrup, then remaining cream.
- Leave the tiramisu to chill in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours. Sift some cocoa powder over the top and cut into your desired size to serve.
- If you make this tiramisu in a pound cake tray you should have a bit of cream left over. Try making a small and cute tiramisu in a cocotte or similar.
- Rich Cream Cheese Tiramisu,. - - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143361-rich-tiramisu-with-cream-cheese
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food tiramisu with yogurt cream cheese recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!