Step-by-Step Guide to Make Favorite Black Tea Tiramisu for Types of Recipe
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, black tea tiramisu. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Black Tea Tiramisu is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Black Tea Tiramisu is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have black tea tiramisu using 20 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Black Tea Tiramisu:
- Prepare －Black Tea Ladyfingers－
- Prepare 3 Eggs
- Get 70 grams Sugar
- Get 70 grams Cake flour
- Take 2 bags Black tea bags
- Prepare －Mousse－
- Make ready 250 grams Cream cheese
- Prepare 50 ml Milk
- Get 2 Egg yolks
- Take 40 grams Sugar
- Get 150 grams Heavy cream
- Prepare 30 ml Water
- Take 4 grams Gelatin
- Get －Black Tea Syrup－
- Get 120 ml Water
- Get 2 bags Black tea bags
- Prepare 30 grams Sugar
- Make ready 1/2 tsp Orange curaçao
- Make ready －Topping－
- Make ready 1 dash Powdered cocoa or cinnamon
Instructions to make Black Tea Tiramisu:
- [Syrup:] Pour water into a small pan and bring it to a boil. Turn the heat off. Immediately add the tea bags and cover the pan to steam for 30 seconds, then remove the tea bags. Add the sugar to dissolve. Chill the bottom of the pan over ice water. When it cools down slightly, add the cointreau.
- [Ladyfingers:] Whip the egg whites in a bowl. Add the sugar in 3 batches to make a thick merengue.
- Add the egg yolks one by one. Whip well with each addition.
- Sift in the flour. Also add the black tea leaves. Fold in well with a rubber spatula.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper. Pour in the dough and flatten it out. Bake in a 180℃ preheated oven for 10 minutes.
- [Mousse:] Put the cream cheese in a heat-proof container, and microwave to soften. Add the milk and mix until smooth. Whip the cream until soft peaks form.
- Combine the water and sugar in a small pan and bring it to a boil. Drizzle it into the bowl of egg yolks. Keep on stirring so that the egg yolks won't harden.
- Microwave to dissolve the gelatin soaked in water. Add into the egg yolks from Step 7, then mix in the cream cheese and whipped cream from Step 6 in order.
- Spread out the ladyfingers in a container. Soak with lots of syrup, and pour in the mousse. Repeat 1-2 more times, and chill well in the fridge.
- Sprinkle a small amount of powdered cocoa to finish. Cinnamon also goes well with this tiramisu ☆
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food black tea tiramisu recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!