Recipe of Iconic Tiramisu-like Dorayaki for Vegetarian Food
Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, tiramisu-like dorayaki. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Tiramisu-like Dorayaki is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Tiramisu-like Dorayaki is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook tiramisu-like dorayaki using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Tiramisu-like Dorayaki:
- Take 90 grams ◎Cake flour
- Get 1/2 tsp ◎Baking powder
- Get 1 whole egg, 1 egg white ★Egg
- Get 4 tbsp ★Sugar
- Take 1 1/2 tbsp ★Honey
- Get 2 tbsp ★Mirin
- Make ready 130 grams Drained plain yogurt (I used Meiji Bulgaria yogurt)
- Take 90 grams Mango (canned)
- Get The coffee syrup:
- Get 2 tbsp Instant coffee
- Prepare 1 tbsp Brandy
- Get 1 tsp Sugar
- Get 2 tbsp Hot water
Steps to make Tiramisu-like Dorayaki:
- Line a sieve or colander with paper towels and put the plain yogurt in it.Put a bowl under the sieve to catch the liquid, and cover the yogurt with plastic wrap. Leave in the refrigerator until the yogurt is well drained. (I left it for 15 hours this time.)
- Put the ★ ingredients in a bowl, and beat with a whisk until thick and creamy.
- Sift the ◎ ingredients into the Step 2 bowl, and fold them in with a rubber spatula. Refrigerate for 30 minutes or so to rest.
- Chop the mangoes finely and mix with the drained yogurt.
- Dissolve the instant coffee and sugar in hot water, and add the brandy.
- Heat up an electric griddle to about 180 °C, and pour the batter from Step 3 onto the griddle in tablespoon full portions. When the pancakes are bubbly on top, flip them over.
- As soon as the pancakes are cooked, brush the sides that will be on the inside with the coffee syrup. Cover with plastic wrap so that the pancakes will not dry out.
- When the Step 7 pancakes have cooled down, sandwich the drained yogurt and mango cheese mixture between pairs to make the dorayaki. Chill well in the refrigerator before eating.
- If you dust the dorayaki with cocoa powder, they will be even more tiramisu-like.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food tiramisu-like dorayaki recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!