Recipe of Creative Authentic Italian Rich Tiramisu for Valentine&#39;s Day for List of Food
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, authentic italian rich tiramisu for valentine's day. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Authentic Italian Rich Tiramisu for Valentine's Day is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Authentic Italian Rich Tiramisu for Valentine's Day is something which I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook authentic italian rich tiramisu for valentine's day using 11 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Authentic Italian Rich Tiramisu for Valentine's Day:
- Get 250 grams Mascarpone cheese
- Get 2 Egg yolks
- Prepare 1 Egg white
- Take 50 grams Sugar
- Take 100 ml Heavy cream
- Get 2 tbsp Rum
- Make ready 1 box Ladyfingers
- Prepare 150 ml Espresso
- Get 1 tbsp ☆Sugar
- Prepare 1 tbsp ☆Milk
- Take 1 Cocoa powder
Steps to make Authentic Italian Rich Tiramisu for Valentine's Day:
- You will need 3 bowls, an electric hand mixer, and a whisk. I recommend making this the day before serving.
- In the first bowl, add the egg yolks and sugar and mix with an electric hand mixer until the batter turns white.
- In the second bowl, add the egg whites and whip with an electric hand mixer until stiff peaks form.
- In the third bowl, add the heavy cream and whip with an electric hand mixer until stiff peaks form. (Be careful not to over-whisk the cream, otherwise it will dry out.)
- From this point on, set aside the electric hand mixer, change to a whisk and mix gently and carefully. To the first bowl, add the mascarpone cheese and mix until the mixture is smooth.
- Once the mixture is smooth, add the egg whites and mix. Add the whipped cream and gently mix until the batter is evenly mixed.
- Add the rum and mix some more. (If serving to children, you can omit the rum.) The cream is ready.
- Dissolve the ☆ sugar in the espresso and add the ☆ milk. Pour into a container with a flat bottom. (The container should be large enough so that a ladyfinger fits.)
- Espresso machines are handy to have at home but if you don't have one, you can grab a freshly brewed cup at Starbucks or other coffee shops. (It's fine even if it's cold.)
- Take one ladyfinger at a time between your fingers, soak in the espresso for a second, lift out immediately, and align the biscuits in a glass container.
- Since ladyfingers are very light, they will melt and fall apart if you soak them for too long. Try to soak them for just a second.
- After you align the ladyfingers in a container, pour the cream over and smooth out the top.
- Cover with plastic wrap and let sit in the refrigerator overnight. The moisture in the cream will soften the biscuits and they'll taste really good.
- The next day, sprinkle cocoa powder through a tea strainer just before serving, and it's done.
- Even if you don't have time to let it sit overnight, let it sit at least for 3 hours in the refrigerator.
- I recommend Bambini biscuits for the ladyfingers! Where I live, you can buy these in imported food stores.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food authentic italian rich tiramisu for valentine's day recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!