Step-by-Step Guide to Make Traditional Cherry Blossom Tiramisu for Vegetarian Recipe
Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, cherry blossom tiramisu. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Cherry Blossom Tiramisu is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Cherry Blossom Tiramisu is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have cherry blossom tiramisu using 23 ingredients and 20 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Cherry Blossom Tiramisu:
- Prepare For the sponge:
- Prepare 2 large Eggs
- Make ready 50 grams Granulated sugar
- Get 50 grams Cake flour
- Take 10 grams Corn starch
- Prepare 10 grams Butter
- Get 10 grams Milk
- Get 1 dash Red food colouring
- Make ready For the cherry blossom syrup:
- Make ready 5 to 6 flowers Salted pickled cherry blossoms
- Take 20 ml Water
- Get 2 grams Granulated sugar
- Get 1 tbsp Cherry blossom liqueur
- Prepare For the cherry blossom tiramisu:
- Get 100 grams Mascarpone
- Take 100 grams Cherry blossom sweet bean paste
- Prepare 2 large Egg yolks
- Prepare 30 grams Granulated sugar
- Take 60 ml Milk
- Prepare 150 grams Heavy cream
- Make ready 5 grams Gelatin
- Prepare 30 ml Water
- Take 1 according to your preference Cherry blossoms for topping
Instructions to make Cherry Blossom Tiramisu:
- Make the sponge. Sift the cake flour and corn starch together. Line the cake mold with parchment paper. (Use a 20 x 27cm mold.)
- Melt the butter and milk in a bowl suspended over a saucepan of hot water. (The butter and milk are optional.) Preheat the oven to 170°C.
- Heat another bowl over the saucepan of hot water and add the granulated sugar and eggs while whisking until thick.
- Once the mixture is heated to about body temperature, remove the bowl from the heat and continue to beat until thick ribbons form. Smooth out the batter to finish.
- Sift the previously sifted flour mixture once more while adding to the batter and gently folding to mix.
- Add about 2 ladles of the batter from Step 5 to the butter and milk mixture from Step 2 and mix. Return it to the remaining batter from Step 5, add the food coloring.
- Pour the batter into the mold. Drop the mold onto your work top a few times to remove any air bubbles. Bake in the oven at 170°C for 8 to 10 minutes.
- When it's finished baking, immediately drop the mold onto the work top again to prevent the sponge from shrinking. If you don't like the browning on top, you can peel it off by laying on and removing a sheet of plastic cling wrap.
- Make the cherry blossom syrup. Add the ingredients into a pot (remove the salt from the cherry blossom pickles in advance). Once it has begun to boil around the edges, remove from the heat and strain.
- Cut out the sponge cake to fit the circular mold. Line the mold with parchment paper and insert the cake. Brush the surface with syrup.
- Make the cherry blossom tiramisu. Dissolve the gelatin in water and heat in a bowl suspended over a saucepan of hot water. Mix the mascarpone brought to room temperature and the cherry blossom sweet bean paste together into the bowl.
- In a different bowl mix together the egg yolks and 15 g of the granulated sugar. (Mix until the granulated sugar has started to dissolve.)
- Put milk in a pot and heat. When it starts to boil around the edges, remove from the heat and add gelatin. Mix well, and then add a small amount at a time to the mixture from Step 12.
- Add the mixture from Step 13 through a strainer into the mascarpone from Step 11 and mix well to ensure there are no inconsistencies to the texture.
- In a different bowl add the heavy cream and granulated sugar and whip until soft peaks form. Divide into 3 or 4 parts and add each part one by one to the mixture in Step 14 while mixing.
- Pour the mixture from Step 15 into the mold. Shake the mold to smooth out the surface and chill to harden in the refrigerator. (I let it chill for one full day.)
- Make the cherry blossoms for the topping. Soak the cherry blossoms in water for 30 minutes to remove the salt. Then remove the moisture with a paper towel.
- Heat the flowers in the microwave for 30 seconds to 1 minute and the flowers will bloom.
- When the tiramisu has hardened, cut and slowly remove each piece from the mold. Squeeze the cream on top according to your taste and lay the flower on top.
- It looks like this when you cut it! So soft!
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food cherry blossom tiramisu recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!