Steps to Prepare Ultimate Authentic Tiramisu for Valentine&#39;s Day for Lunch Recipe
Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, authentic tiramisu for valentine's day. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Authentic Tiramisu for Valentine's Day is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. Authentic Tiramisu for Valentine's Day is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have authentic tiramisu for valentine's day using 20 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Authentic Tiramisu for Valentine's Day:
- Take Cocoa sponge cake
- Take 2 large Eggs
- Prepare 50 grams Granulated sugar
- Get 40 grams Cake flour
- Take 10 grams Corn starch
- Get 10 grams Cocoa powder
- Take 10 grams Butter
- Make ready 10 grams Milk
- Prepare Syrup
- Prepare 30 ml Coffee (strong)
- Prepare 1 tsp Coffee liqueur
- Make ready Tiramisu mousse
- Make ready 200 grams Mascarpone
- Prepare 2 large Egg yolks
- Prepare 60 grams Granulated sugar
- Get 50 ml Milk
- Make ready 200 ml Heavy cream
- Get 5 grams Gelatin
- Make ready 30 ml Water
- Make ready 1 Espresso or cocoa powder (for topping)
Instructions to make Authentic Tiramisu for Valentine's Day:
- Make the sponge cake. Sift together the cake flour, corn starch, and cocoa powder. Line the mold with parchment paper (a 20 x 28 cm mold) was used).
- Melt the butter and milk in a double boiler and let rest in the double boiler. (Butter and milk are optional.) Preheat the oven to 170℃.
- Add the eggs and granulated sugar into a bowl and beat until thickened (enough to form ribbons) in a double boiler.
- Once it's heated to about body temperature, take it off the double boiler and continue beating until thick ribbons form. Smooth out the batter to finish.
- Sift in the already sifted dry ingredients into the bowl and fold gently.
- Add about 2 ladles of the batter from Step 5 into the bowl from Step 2 and blend together. Pour it back into the batter from Step 5 and mix slowly.
- Pour in the mold. Drop it twice on the countertop from a short distance to remove any air pockets. Bake for about 10 to 12 minutes in a 170℃ oven.
- Once baked, drop it once from a high point to prevent it from shrinking. If you don't like the browning on top, you can peel it off by laying on and removing a sheet of plastic cling wrap.
- Cut out the sponge cake to fit the circular mold. Line the mold with parchment paper and insert the cake. Brush the surface with syrup.
- Make the tiramisu. Soak the gelatin in water and place in a double boiler. Mix the mascarpone brought to room temperature in a bowl to soften.
- In another bowl, add the egg yolks and 40 g of granulated sugar. Beat until thickened.
- Heat milk in a pot and turn off heat once it starts to bubble near the rim. Mix in the soaked gelatin and gradually add into the mixture from Step 11.
- Add the mixture from Step 12 through a strainer into the mascarpone from Step 10 and mix well to ensure there are no inconsistencies in the texture.
- In another bowl, combine the heavy cream and 20 g of granulated sugar. Whip the cream until stiff peaks form.
- Add the whipped cream in 3 to 4 portions to the batter from Step 13. Mix thoroughly so the cream is well incorporated.
- Pour the tiramisu batter into the cake from Step 9. Shake the mold to smooth out the surface, and chill to harden in the fridge (I let it chill for one full day).
- This is an 18 cm circular mold (16.6 cm inner radius). Pour in the tiramisu batter as much as you'd like, and pour the rest into a different container to test the taste.
- Once firm, remove from mold and sprinkle some espresso or cocoa powder on top through a tea strainer.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food authentic tiramisu for valentine's day recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!