Recipe of Authentic Stuffed Lasagna Rolls for Types of Recipe
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, stuffed lasagna rolls. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Stuffed Lasagna Rolls is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Stuffed Lasagna Rolls is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have stuffed lasagna rolls using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Stuffed Lasagna Rolls:
- Make ready sheets lasagna
- Take Mushroom
- Prepare baby spinach
- Get ricotta cheese
- Make ready 1 egg
- Prepare Parmesean cheese
- Make ready mozzarella cheese
- Take marinara sauce
- Make ready pesto sauce
- Prepare salt, pepper,, garlic and butter
Steps to make Stuffed Lasagna Rolls:
- First you boil the lasagna according to package instructions. you spread and add the filling which is (sauted mushroom in butter and garlic) then add some chopped baby spinach and mix. then add Ricotta cheese, some salt and pepper and 1 egg and the parm cheese.
- Add some marinara sauce(plus a spoon of pesto sauce) too the bottom of the pan, arrange the rolls.
- Add more marinara sauce on top and cover with mozzarella cheese
- Into the preheated oven to 350 for 30 to 35 mins.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food stuffed lasagna rolls recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!