Simple Way to Make Perfect Apple Cider Caramel Cookies for Dinner Food
Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, apple cider caramel cookies. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Apple Cider Caramel Cookies is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Apple Cider Caramel Cookies is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook apple cider caramel cookies using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Apple Cider Caramel Cookies:
- Get 1 Cup butter , unsalted nearly melted
- Make ready 1 Cup Sugar
- Get 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- Prepare 7.4 Ounces Apple Spiced Cider Drink Mix
- Get 2 Eggs
- Get 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- Get 1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- Take 1/2 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- Make ready 3 Cups All-purpose Flour
- Take 14 Ounces Caramels Kraft
Steps to make Apple Cider Caramel Cookies:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (190 degrees C). Line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- In a mixer, mix together butter, sugar, salt, and all 10 packets of apple cider mix until smooth and fluffy.
- Beat in eggs and vanilla extract, then mix in the baking soda and baking powder. Add the flour and mix until just combined.
- With a standard cookie scoop, scoop the dough scraping off the excess as you go up the bowl. Flatten the dough slightly in your hand and place a caramel in the center.
- Work the dough around the caramel, sealing it well. Place the cookies two inches apart on the sheets.
- Bake 12 to 14 minutes or until golden brown around the edges.
- After baking, carefully slide the parchment with the cookies onto the counter. Let cool until they are no longer soft but still slightly warm (about 5-10 minutes).
- Twist gently to remove and cool the rest of the way upside down on the parchment or on a cooling rack.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food apple cider caramel cookies recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!