Simple Way to Prepare Traditional Tiramisu-style Yogurt for Dinner Food
Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, tiramisu-style yogurt. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Tiramisu-style Yogurt is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Tiramisu-style Yogurt is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have tiramisu-style yogurt using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Tiramisu-style Yogurt:
- Make ready 100 grams ◎Yogurt
- Get 3 tbsp ◎Skim milk powder
- Prepare 1 tsp ◎Lemon juice
- Make ready 1 tsp ◎Sugar
- Take 1 tsp ◎Instant coffee
- Get 1 dash Toppings: coffee granules and cocoa powder
Instructions to make Tiramisu-style Yogurt:
- Mix together all the ◎ ingredients, and then garnish with the toppings. Garnish with some coffee granules in addition to the 1 teaspoon mixed in to the liquid. Use as much cocoa powder as you prefer.
- I love the combination of skim milk powder and yogurt, so I dust on some extra along with the rest of the toppings. It makes the yogurt richer and more dessert-like.
- A sister recipe for a tiramisu flavored beverage. - - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/148585-a-refreshing-tiramisu-drink
- The second in my 'indulge on a diet' series. It's yogurt, but resembles the desserts they serve at fancy restaurants
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food tiramisu-style yogurt recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!