Simple Way to Prepare Fancy 15 Minute Melt-in-Your-Mouth Tiramisu for Healthy Food
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, 15 minute melt-in-your-mouth tiramisu. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
15 Minute Melt-in-Your-Mouth Tiramisu is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. 15 Minute Melt-in-Your-Mouth Tiramisu is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have 15 minute melt-in-your-mouth tiramisu using 6 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make 15 Minute Melt-in-Your-Mouth Tiramisu:
- Get 1 Sponge cake (15 cm diameter)
- Take 2 Eggs
- Get 3 tbsp Sugar
- Take 200 ml Strong coffee or espresso
- Get 200 grams Mascarpone
- Make ready 1 Cocoa powder
Instructions to make 15 Minute Melt-in-Your-Mouth Tiramisu:
- These are the ingredients. For the sake of saving time, I'm using instant coffee. (Making espresso in advance is better still!)
- Add 3 tablespoons of sugar to the 2 egg yolks, then mix them together with a whisk until they look whitish.
- Add the 200 g of mascarpone to the mixture from Step 2 and whisk again.
- Now, let's make the meringue. Add some sugar to the egg whites to taste, and whip it until stiff peaks form (using a hand mixer).
- Add your meringue from Step 5 to the mascarpone from Steps 3~4 in several batches and mix the two together after each addition. Be careful not to over-mix.
- In order to save time, I used the container that the sponge cake came in. Open the cake tin, throw away the protection paper and preservation agent, and gently wipe the container after you've removed the sponge cake.
- Place the first of the two sponge cake layers in the container and drizzle it with half of the strong coffee to soak it thoroughly.
- Pour half of the mixture from Step 6 on top of the coffee-soaked sponge cake.
- Place the other layer of sponge cake on top of the meringue mixture poured in during Step 9, and soak in the rest of the coffee in the same way as before.
- Pour the rest of the mixture from Step 6 on top of the cake, then shake the container gently to even out the surface of the cake.
- After you use tea strainer to sprinkle the top of the cake with cocoa powder, it's finished.
- You can eat it as is, or you can chill it in the fridge for a few hours, as the amount of the meringue used in this cake is more than what you'd use for a normal tiramisu.
- After chilling it for about 4 hours, it cuts very nicely. However, it tends to have a smoother texture at room temperature. Enjoy the fluffiness of the cake!
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food 15 minute melt-in-your-mouth tiramisu recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!