Easiest Way to Prepare Iconic Zucchini lasagna for Lunch Food
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, zucchini lasagna. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Zucchini lasagna is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Zucchini lasagna is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook zucchini lasagna using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Zucchini lasagna:
- Prepare 2 Zucchini thinly sliced
- Take Ground beef or Turkey
- Take Chopped onion
- Prepare Mushrooms(optional)
- Make ready Pasta sauce(I used Ragu)
- Take Mozzarella cheese
- Get Minced garlic
- Prepare Adobo seasoning salt
- Get Chipotle Ranch dressing
Instructions to make Zucchini lasagna:
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees
- Brown the ground beef or ground turkey in a large pot over medium heat, stirring frequently.
- Add in garlic, onion, and continue to sauté for 5 minutes.
- Stir in Pasta sauce, bring to a little boil… remove from heat
- Place a thin layer of the sauce in a 9x13 baking dish.
- Layer zucchini and mushrooms over sauce, then mozzarella cheese.
- Repeat, alternating layering of sauce, then zucchini and mushrooms
- Finish with layer of mozzarella cheese on top and sprinkle with remaining mozzarella cheese.
- Bake lasagna at 325°F for 15 minutes, covered with foil.
- After 15 minutes, remove foil, increase temperature to 350°F, and bake for an additional 15 minutes.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food zucchini lasagna recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!