Recipe of Real Creamy Chocolate Tiramisu for Dinner Food
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, creamy chocolate tiramisu. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Creamy Chocolate Tiramisu is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Creamy Chocolate Tiramisu is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have creamy chocolate tiramisu using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy Chocolate Tiramisu:
- Take 100 grams Mascarpone
- Prepare 50 ml Heavy cream
- Get 1 Egg
- Get 15 grams Sugar (for the egg yolk)
- Make ready 15 grams Sugar (for meringue)
- Prepare 50 grams Ladyfinger biscuits
- Prepare 100 ml Bitter coffee
- Get 1 Cocoa powder
- Take [Ganache]
- Take 1/2 Meiji milk chocolate bar
- Take 50 ml Heavy cream
- Take [Topping]
- Get 1 Heart shaped chocolate
Instructions to make Creamy Chocolate Tiramisu:
- Separate the egg whites from the yolk. Bring the mascarpone to room temperature. Chop the chocolate finely to make the ganache.
- [Make the ganache] Pour the heavy cream into a pot and heat until it's just about to boil. Then turn off the heat, add the chopped chocolate, and mix quickly.
- Knead the mascarpone until softened. Put the egg yolk and sugar into another bowl and mix until it becomes white. Add the mascarpone.
- Whip the heavy cream until it forms soft peaks. Mix in to Step 3.
- Then, after mixing the egg whites, add the sugar and whip until it forms stiff peaks to make the meringue. Add to Step 3 and mix together roughly with a rubber spatula.
- Soak the ladyfinger biscuits in coffee and lay them on the bottom of each cup, about 1 ladyfinger per cup. Then pour in the mixture from Step 5 –> the ganache from Step 2 –> ladyfinger –> Step 5, in order to form layers.
- Let it cool in fridge for 3-4 hours. Sprinkle on the cocoa powder and it's done Add any topping you'd like.
- I use these ladyfinger biscuits If you can't find it, use sponge cake or make your own ladyfingers.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food creamy chocolate tiramisu recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!