Steps to Make Creative Basic Plain Cookies for List of Recipe
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, basic plain cookies. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Basic Plain Cookies is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Basic Plain Cookies is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have basic plain cookies using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Basic Plain Cookies:
- Prepare 90 g butter
- Get 80 g white granulated sugar
- Take 50 g egg
- Prepare 230 g cake or normal flour
- Take 2 g baking powder
- Get Decoration
- Take Any type of chocolate up to your choice, melted
Steps to make Basic Plain Cookies:
- With butter and egg at room temperature, mix the 90g butter in a bowl.
- Add the 80g sugar to the butter, divided two times. And mix until there is a creamy texture. (Important)
- Beat 1 egg in a separate bowl and measure 50g (you can add 1 egg if you want without measuring, but measuring makes it more accurate due to different egg sizes.)
- Add the egg divided by two times into the butter and sugar mixture, and mix very well so that the egg and butter doesnt separate. (Important)
- Sift the 230g flour and 2g baking powder into your mixture and mix thoroughly until it becomes a lump. (It may seem dry at first but keep going and eventually it will get together) Tip : use your mixing spatula to cut through your mixture then mix, this will help combining the flour with other ingredients better.
- Put the dough into vinyl and spread it, then put it in the refrigerator for about 45 minutes to 1 hour.
- After taking the dough out, preheat the oven at 170°c while cutting the dough. For this step I did a twist of separating the dough to 3 pieces and adding different food colouring to each piece, then placing balls of each piece next to each other and pressing them together by hand. They turned out like the image below. (Make sure to put flour onto your working place and hands)
- Cut the dough into different shapes as you'd like. Personally I add a very small amount of olive oil onto the pan, but you can add either vegetable oil or baking paper. Bake for approximately 15 to 20 minutes.
- For the decoration, melt any kind of chocolate in the microwave for about 30 to 40 seconds, then spread onto cookies, and refrigerate until solid. (Approximately 15 minutes)
- Take out, serve, and enjoy!! This recipe is great and simple, the cookies taste delicious and very light, and with the addition of chocolate it gets even better.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food basic plain cookies recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!