Simple Way to Prepare Iconic Strawberry Tiramisu Mousse Cake for Diet Recipe
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, strawberry tiramisu mousse cake. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Strawberry Tiramisu Mousse Cake is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. Strawberry Tiramisu Mousse Cake is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have strawberry tiramisu mousse cake using 20 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Strawberry Tiramisu Mousse Cake:
- Get 2 layers Sponge cake
- Get Strawberry Tiramisu Batter
- Prepare 40 grams Strawberries
- Prepare 50 grams Mascarpone cheese
- Take 50 grams Cream cheese
- Prepare 30 grams Milk
- Get 1 Egg yolk
- Take 30 grams Granulated sugar
- Make ready 75 grams Heavy cream
- Get 3 1/2 grams Gelatin
- Get 20 grams Water
- Prepare Strawberry Mousse Batter
- Take 150 grams Strawberries
- Get 50 grams Granulated sugar
- Prepare 1 tsp Lemon juice
- Make ready 1 tsp Strawberry Liqueur
- Get 50 grams Yogurt
- Get 100 grams Heavy cream
- Make ready 4 grams Gelatin
- Take 25 grams Water
Instructions to make Strawberry Tiramisu Mousse Cake:
- Bake your preferred sponge cake recipe. Prepare 2 layers of 1.5 cm spongecake.
- Cut the spongecake layers so that they are 7 mm smaller than the cake pan you will be using, and place one layer of the cake in the bottom of the cake pan.
- For the strawberry tiramisu… Cut the strawberries into small pieces. Dissolve the gelatin in water and put it over a hot water bath.
- Put the softened cream cheese into a bowl, add mascarpone cheese and whisk.
- In a separate bowl, add the egg yolk and 20 g sugar and whisk until thick.
- Put milk in a pot and heat. When it starts to boil around the edges, remove from the heat and add gelatin. Mix well, and then add a small amount at a time to the mixture from Step 5.
- Strain the mixture from Step 6 and add to the cheese mixture from Step 4. Mix until smooth.
- In a separate bowl, add heavy cream and 10 g granulated sugar. Whip until stiff peaks form.
- Put the mixture from Step 7 over a bowl of ice water. In 3 or 4 batches, add the whipped cream from Step 8 to the mixture from Step 7. After it thickens, add the strawberries from Step 3.
- Mix lightly and pour into the cake pan. Chill in the refrigerator for around 30 minutes. (It's also OK to sprinkle the strawberries on top of the mousse after you pour it into the cake pan)
- For the strawberry mousse… Combine strawberries and granulated sugar in a bowl and use a whisk to crush the strawberries. Then add lemon juice and strawberry liqueur.
- Dissolve gelatin in water and put over a hot water bath. Whip the heavy cream until soft peaks form.
- To the strawberries from Step 11, add gelatin, yogurt, and whipped cream from Step 12, mixing quickly after you add each ingredient.
- Take out the chilled cake from Step 10 and place the other layer of sponge cake on top. Then pour in the mousse from Step 13.
- Chill in the refrigerator until firm (I chill it for half a day).
- Once it has set, remove the cake from the cake pan and frost with whipped cream flavored with anything you like.
- You can pipe on as much whipped cream as you want. Top with fresh fruit and it's done.
- This is a close up of the cake.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food strawberry tiramisu mousse cake recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!