Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Traditional Strawberry Oatmeal Cookies (Only 4 Ingredients) for Lunch Recipe
Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, strawberry oatmeal cookies (only 4 ingredients). One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Strawberry Oatmeal Cookies (Only 4 Ingredients) is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. Strawberry Oatmeal Cookies (Only 4 Ingredients) is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook strawberry oatmeal cookies (only 4 ingredients) using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Strawberry Oatmeal Cookies (Only 4 Ingredients):
- Get 2 cups rolled oats
- Take 2 large bananas mashed
- Prepare 1/4 cup Strawberries, chopped
- Get 1/2 cup almond butter or peanut butter
- Prepare 1/4 cup chocolate chips (I put about ½ cup)
Instructions to make Strawberry Oatmeal Cookies (Only 4 Ingredients):
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Line a large cookie sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all your ingredients, except for your chocolate chips, and mix well.
- Now fold in chocolate chips
- Form 16 small balls of dough and place each one on the cookie sheet. Press each ball into a cookie shape. Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until golden on the edges.
- Remove from the oven and allow cooling on the tray/sheet before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food strawberry oatmeal cookies (only 4 ingredients) recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!