How to Prepare Perfect BROWNIE TIRAMISU (Without Alcohol) for Healthy Food
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, brownie tiramisu (without alcohol). One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
BROWNIE TIRAMISU (Without Alcohol) is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look wonderful. BROWNIE TIRAMISU (Without Alcohol) is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook brownie tiramisu (without alcohol) using 15 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make BROWNIE TIRAMISU (Without Alcohol):
- Get 3 nos Eggs
- Get 80 gms All purpose flour
- Make ready 180 gms Dark Chocolate
- Take 1/2 tsp Baking powder
- Get 125 gms Brown sugar
- Make ready 125 gms Butter
- Get 20 gms Cocoa
- Get 10 gms Coffee Instant powder
- Get 80 gms Walnuts Roasted (Coarsely chopped)
- Prepare 3 nos Egg yolks
- Take 250 gms cheese Mascarpone
- Prepare 150 ml Heavy cream
- Make ready ¼ cup espresso vanilla essence Strong + 1 tsp of
- Prepare ¼ cup Sugar
- Take Cocoa powder For dusting
Steps to make BROWNIE TIRAMISU (Without Alcohol):
- Preheat the oven at 170 degrees C.
- Grease and line (parchment paper) the cake tin of 8x8 inch size.
- In a bowl, sift together flour, cocoa and baking powder.
- Melt together butter and chocolate in a double boiler (Heat quarter full of water in a deep pan, and place a heat proof bowl over the pan). Stir occasionally.
- In a bowl, beat together egg and brown sugar till thick and creamy. Pour the chocolate mixture (just warm, not hot) in the egg mixture and mix well.
- Gently mix the flour mixture and coffee to the chocolate egg mixture using a rubber spatula till well combined.
- Fold the walnut in the mixture and pour it in the prepared tin.
- Spread it evenly and bake it for 25-30mins or till done. The top of the brownie will have a thin shiny crust.
- Cool it completely and then cut it in squares.
- Transfer the brownies to a square glass baking dish.
- Pour ¼ cup of strong espresso(with Vanilla essence) over the brownies and allow it to get soaked.
- Combine 3 egg yolks and 1/4 cup sugar in a double boiler on a low heat.
- Simmer for 10-12 mins, stirring continuously. Take it off the heat and whip the yolk till thick and creamy, this is called SABAYON (in French) or ZABAGLIONE (in italian)
- Mix the mascarpone cheese to the whipped yolk (Sabayon) and beat till combined well.
- Beat the cream in another bowl till it forms a stiff peak.
- Gently but thoroughly fold the whipped cream in the Sabayon Mascarpone mixture.
- Spread this mascarpone cream mixture evenly over the soaked brownies. Refrigerate it for 4-5 hours or overnight.
- Before serving, dust the Tiramisu with cocoa powder, decorate the way you want and serve chilled.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food brownie tiramisu (without alcohol) recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!