Steps to Prepare Homemade Blueberry Cheesecake 🫐 | Cheesecake Without Baking for Types of Recipe
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, blueberry cheesecake 🫐 | cheesecake without baking. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious. Cheesecake Without Baking is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Cheesecake Without Baking is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook blueberry cheesecake 🫐 | cheesecake without baking using 18 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Blueberry Cheesecake 🫐 | Cheesecake Without Baking:
- Take Cookie base:
- Get ▪️140 g of shortbread cookies
- Get ▪️80 g of butter
- Take ▪️15 g of cocoa powder
- Take Cheese base:
- Make ready ▪️500 g cream cheese (maskrapone)
- Take ▪️180 g of 33% cream
- Take ▪️100 g of powdered sugar for cheese + 30 g of powdered sugar for cream
- Make ready ▪️10 + 10 g gelatin + 25 + 25 ml water
- Take ▪️300 g of frozen berries + 30 g of sugar
- Make ready ▪️30 g of poppy +80 g of water
- Get Jelly:
- Make ready ▪️125 g of fresh berries
- Prepare ▪️Fresh mint
- Take ▪️225 ml of water
- Prepare ▪️2 tablespoons of sugar
- Make ready ▪️15 g of gelatin + 35 ml of water
- Make ready ▪️1 teaspoon of frozen berries or dye
Steps to make Blueberry Cheesecake 🫐 | Cheesecake Without Baking:
- ⬇️ ✅ Look for the video recipe on my YouTube channel https://youtu.be/w7Xo5RtlidE
- ⌀ 21 cm. Let's prepare the form in which we will cook. Cover the bottom of the form with plastic wrap. Cover the side of the form with acetate film.
- Grind cookies in a blender mixed with cocoa and butter. Lay out on the bottom of the form. Put the form in the refrigerator for 30-40 minutes.
- Pour poppy seeds and gelatin with water.
- Heat the frozen berries on the stove with sugar. Cook until the sugar melts. Chop the berries with a blender and pass through a sieve. - Stir and slowly pour the melted gelatin into the berries.
- Mix cheese with powdered sugar. In another bowl, mix the cream with the powdered sugar. Combine the whipped cream with the cheese mass.
- Add 200 grams of cream cheese to the berry puree and stir.
- Stirring, add the melted gelatin to the cheese. Drain the water from the poppies and add to the cheese mass. Stir.
- Get the cake out of the fridge. place the filling in the center. Put the cheesecake in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours
- Berry jelly. Combine gelatin with water. - Add sugar to the water and stir, add the frozen berry (to color). Add the melted gelatin and pass through a sieve.
- Garnish the cheesecake with fresh berries and mint. Pour half of the jelly and refrigerate for 15-30 minutes. When this time has passed, pour the rest of the jelly and refrigerate for at least 5 hours.
- Get out of the fridge and enjoy your beautiful and delicious cheesecake!
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food blueberry cheesecake 🫐 | cheesecake without baking recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!