Recipe of Real Smokey Taco Beef Jerky for Dinner Recipe
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, smokey taco beef jerky. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Smokey Taco Beef Jerky is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Smokey Taco Beef Jerky is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook smokey taco beef jerky using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Smokey Taco Beef Jerky:
- Make ready 2 lbs ground tenderloin tips (any lean grd beef will work)
- Get 1 package taco seasoning
- Make ready 3 drops liquid smoke
- Get 2 tbsp soy sauce
- Take 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
Steps to make Smokey Taco Beef Jerky:
- Grind 2 lbs of lean beef, I used tenderloin tips. Any lean cut will work or pre ground is fine too.
- Add all ingredients together and let marinate overnight.
- Stuff into a jerky gun and squeeze out onto the dehydrator racks. I used a wide tip, it has about half an inch opening. I've made this with a 1/4 or so size similar to a Slim Jim size and just didn't get the tenderness I wanted.
- Dehydrate according to the instructions for your dehydrator or use the oven at the lowest temperature. Mine took about 28-30 hrs.
- Bag, tag and devour!
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food smokey taco beef jerky recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!