Steps to Make Popular Santa Maria-style Tri-Tip Beef Roast for List of Food
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, santa maria-style tri-tip beef roast. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Santa Maria-style Tri-Tip Beef Roast is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Santa Maria-style Tri-Tip Beef Roast is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook santa maria-style tri-tip beef roast using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Santa Maria-style Tri-Tip Beef Roast:
- Get 2-2.5 Lbs. Tri-tip beef roast
- Get 2 tsp. Salt
- Get 2 tsp. Black pepper, ground
- Take 2 tsp. Garlic powder
- Prepare 1.5 tsp. Paprika
- Get 1 tsp. Onion powder
- Make ready 1 tsp. Rosemary, dried/crushed
- Make ready .25 tsp. Cayenne pepper
- Prepare .33 C. Red Wine Vinegar
- Take .33 C. Vegetable/cannola oil
- Prepare 4 cloves Garlic, crushed/minced
- Prepare .5 tsp. Dijon Mustard
Steps to make Santa Maria-style Tri-Tip Beef Roast:
- Utensils needed: Air-tight container for marinating beef, one cup sealable container for vinegar mixture, spoon, 1 cup liquid measuring cup, measuring spoons, large serving platter, grill/broiler pan, optional mortar & pestle/garlic press.
- In air-tight container, mix dry ingredients (Salt, Black Pepper, Garlic powder, Paprika, Onion powder, Rosemary, and Cayenne pepper) to make spice mixture.
- Place tri-tip on serving platter and completely coat all sides with spice mixture. Return to air-tight container and refrigerate for 4 hours.
- Mix Vinegar, Oil, crushed/minced Garlic, and Mustard in a covered container. Blend/shake well. Set aside for later. Shake well before using.
- After 4 hours, remove tri-tip from refrigerator and let sit uncovered/loosely covered for 30 minutes.
- Preheat grill/broiler to high heat. Lightly oil grate/broiler pan.
- Preheat grate/broiler pan. Place tri-tip on preheated surface, shake vinegar/oil mixture, then brush/bastetri tri-tip. Baste and cook for 4 minutes before turning. Repeat until desired temperature is reached. Let rest 5-10 minutes before serving. If cutting, cut across the grain of meat.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food santa maria-style tri-tip beef roast recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!