Steps to Make Real Cannoli poke cake for Dinner Recipe
Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, cannoli poke cake. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cannoli poke cake is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Cannoli poke cake is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook cannoli poke cake using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Cannoli poke cake:
- Take white cake mix
- Prepare 3 egg whites
- Prepare 1/4 cup oil
- Get 1 cup flour
- Prepare 1 package cream cheese
- Take 1.5 cups whipping cream
- Get 1 powdered sugar
- Take 1 tsp vanilla
- Get mini chocolate chips
- Prepare 14 Oz sweetened condensed milk
- Take 1 tsp cinnamon
Steps to make Cannoli poke cake:
- Bake cake in a 13x9 inch pan according to instructions
- Poke many holes in top. I use a straw.
- Pour the condensed milk on the cake, over the holes. Allow to soak in for 1 hour.
- Mix together cream cheese, vanilla, cinnamon, and sugar until smooth.
- Whip the cream until you get stiff peaks and then fold into cream cheese mixture.
- After cake has absorbed the milk for 1 hour, top with the frosting.
- Refrigerate for 2-3 hours.
- Liberally sprinkle the top with chocolate chips. (I sprinkle the chips lightly with powered sugar too, to make it look like a pastry item)
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food cannoli poke cake recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!