How to Make Original Lasagna for Diet Recipe
Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, lasagna. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Lasagna is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Lasagna is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook lasagna using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Lasagna:
- Get 1 pkg lasagna noodles
- Make ready 1 lb ground beef
- Take 28 oz can crushed tomatoes
- Take 6 oz tomato paste
- Prepare 14 oz can tomato sauce
- Make ready 2 cloves garlic
- Prepare 15 oz Ricotta cheese
- Prepare 2 cups shredded Mozzarella
- Take 1 tbsp Onion powder
- Get 1 tbsp Garlic powder
- Get to taste Salt and pepper
Instructions to make Lasagna:
- In a large skillet, brown beef and drain.
- Add tomato sauce, crushed tomatoes, tomato paste, minced garlic, garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper.
- Boil noodles for 4-5 min.
- Cover the bottom of a 8x11 baking dish with noodles, then ricotta, then meat sauce. Repeat untill you are out of sauce.
- Cover with mozzarella cheese, cover with foil, bake at 375° for 25 min. Remove foil and bake an additional 10 min and serve.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food lasagna recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!