Recipe of Authentic Sticky Chocolate Chip Protein Bars for Lunch Recipe
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, sticky chocolate chip protein bars. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Sticky Chocolate Chip Protein Bars is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Sticky Chocolate Chip Protein Bars is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have sticky chocolate chip protein bars using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Sticky Chocolate Chip Protein Bars:
- Prepare 120 g chocolate whey protein powder
- Get 120 ml unsweetened almond milk
- Take 28 g coconut flour
- Prepare 3-4 tbsp peanut butter
- Make ready 1 tsp cinnamon
- Prepare 50 g 90% dark chocolate
- Make ready 1 tbsp honey or stevia to taste (optional, any choice)
Steps to make Sticky Chocolate Chip Protein Bars:
- Combine and mix the protein powder, coconut flour, peanut butter, cinnamon and milk
- Stir until desired texture
- Break the dark chocolate into small chunks and stir in.
- Pour the batter into the pan
- Chill for 1 hour in the freezer
- Cut into 6 bars. Store separately in the freezer.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food sticky chocolate chip protein bars recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!