Easiest Way to Prepare Iconic Salted Egg Yolk Cookies for Breakfast Food
Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, salted egg yolk cookies. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Salted Egg Yolk Cookies is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Salted Egg Yolk Cookies is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have salted egg yolk cookies using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Salted Egg Yolk Cookies:
- Get Cookie dough
- Prepare 2 salted duck egg yolks
- Get 70 g (5 tbsp) unsalted butter
- Make ready 25 g (2 tbsp) granulated sugar
- Make ready 80 g (½ cup+2 tbsp) all-purpose flour
- Take 9 g (1 tbsp) corn starch
- Get 1/4 tsp table salt
- Make ready Egg wash
- Prepare 1 egg yolk
- Prepare 1 tsp water
- Get black sesame seeds for topping
Instructions to make Salted Egg Yolk Cookies:
- Steam the salted egg yolks for 10 minutes. Mash them into fine crumbs while still warm. Set aside.
- Using a hand mixer, beat butter and sugar together for 2 minutes.
- Sieve in flour, corn starch, and salt. Add the salted egg. Switch to a silicone spatula and mix until it becomes a homogeneous dough. If the dough feels sticky on your finger, wrap and refrigerate for 30 minutes until it is easier to handle. If not, continue to shaping.
- Place the dough in between 2 sheets of parchment paper. Roll into a thickness of 1/4-inch (0.5cm).
- Remove the upper sheet of paper. Cut-out as many pieces with a cookie cutter. Transfer them onto a tray lined with parchment paper. Gather the leftover dough and repeat the rolling process. If using a 1-1/4" (3cm) flower cookie cutter, you should be able to get at least 45 pieces.
- To make the egg wash, whisk the egg yolk and water together. Brush it over the top of each cookie dough. Finally, top each with sesame seeds.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 340°F (170°C) for 18-20 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool on a wire rack.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food salted egg yolk cookies recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!