Simple Way to Prepare Perfect Chocolate Chip Cookies (Version 2) for Types of Food
Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, chocolate chip cookies (version 2). It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chocolate Chip Cookies (Version 2) is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Chocolate Chip Cookies (Version 2) is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chocolate chip cookies (version 2) using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Chip Cookies (Version 2):
- Take 3 Cups All-purpose Flour
- Make ready 1 Cup Sugar
- Get 1/2 Cup Brown Sugar
- Prepare 2 Sticks Butter (Melted)
- Get 2 Eggs
- Get 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Prepare 1 tsp Baking Soda
- Get 1/2 tsp Salt
- Prepare 1 1/2-2 Cups Chocolate Chips (I used Bittersweet)
- Make ready Margarita Salt (For Garnish) (Optional)
Steps to make Chocolate Chip Cookies (Version 2):
- Preheat Oven to 350°
- In a large mixing bowl, add Sugar and Brown Sugar. Add Melted Butter, and whisk until creamy. Add Vanilla and Eggs. Whisk. Add Flour, Baking Soda, and Salt. Mix well. Add Chocolate Chips and mix until dispersed evenly. Dough will be a bit dry and harder to work, but that's how it should be. This ensures the correct texture of this cookie. I've tried it with less flour, but the cookies spread too much and bake differently.
- With a Medium Cookie Scoop, scoop out roughly 2 - 3" balls onto a lined Cookie Sheet, a few inches apart. Sprinkle some Margarita Salt on top of each Cookie, if using.
- For Soft Cookies, cook 10 Minutes. Let Cool for 2 Minutes, before transferring to a Cooling Rack. Let Cool for 30 Minutes before serving. Cookies will look pale, but they will be cooked.
- For Regular Cookies, cook 12-16 Minutes. Let Cool for 2 Minutes, before transferring to a Cooling Rack. Let Cool another 5 - 10 Minutes, before serving.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food chocolate chip cookies (version 2) recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!