Step-by-Step Guide to Make Real Bradley&#39;s Mississippi mud pie for Healthy Food
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, bradley's mississippi mud pie. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Bradley's Mississippi mud pie is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Bradley's Mississippi mud pie is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook bradley's mississippi mud pie using 4 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Bradley's Mississippi mud pie:
- Make ready 1 pkg Oreo cookies (to make the chocolate cookie crumbs)
- Make ready 1 jar Smuckers caramel
- Make ready 1/2 gallon Kemps butter pecan ice cream
- Prepare 1/2 gallon Kemp's chocolate ice cream
Instructions to make Bradley's Mississippi mud pie:
- Using two mixing bowls, one bowl for the butter pecan ice-cream and a second bowl for the chocolate ice-cream. Empty each ice cream into one mixing bowl and set inside refrigerator to soften. (similar to the consistency of a thick oatmeal)
- Remove tops and bottoms of cookie from Oreo Center. Approximately 20 - 30 cookies - Depending on how many layers being made. (discard creamy center)
- Using a plastic bag put both Oreo cookie tops and bottoms inside the bag. Using a wooded meat tenderizer hammer, or rolling pin crush tops and bottoms into chocolate cookie crumbs.
- Using a 5-quart pan. Take some butter and wipe the butter around the bottom and sides of the pan so the Chocolate cookie crumbs can stick to the bottom and sides of the pan.
- First step is to completely coat the bottom of the pan with chocolate cookie crumbs. next drizzle the Smuckers caramel over the cookie crumbs, followed by using a ladle to add your first layer of ice cream. 1/4"to 1/2" in thickness. (the smaller the thickness the more time it will take in alternating each frozen layer) put pan in freezer to allow layer to harden.
- After your first layer of ice cream has hardened take out the pan and sprinkle the chocolate cookie crumbs along the sides and on top of your last frozen layer of ice-cream followed by drizzling more Smuckers carmel. Now Ladle the opposite flavor ice cream on top then put the pan back in the freezer to harden.
- Keep repeating the above steps, alternating your flavors for each layer until you have your last layer of ice cream. Put the pan in the freezer overnight.
- To transfer the Mississippi mud pie from the pan to a plate, 1st find a plate slightly larger than the pan. fill your kitchen sink up with hot water deep enough to warm up the sides of the pan when submerged into the water but not too deep to allow water to enter into the pan.
- Take the pan and place it in the sink, while still holding it Jiggle or use a twisting or shimmy motion on the pan as to allow the butter to melt and allow the mud pie to loosen from the pan sides and bottom. When the pie moves loosely take the pan out of the sink.
- Place the plate on the soon to be bottom of your mud pie / turn both the pan and plate over and allow the mud pie to slide out. (it's messy) put your Mississippi mud pie with the plate into the freezer right away! (once the sides have started to harden its ready) slice and enjoy. To avoid freezer burn eat it or share it with friends so it keeps fresh.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food bradley's mississippi mud pie recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!