Recipe of Original Heidi&#39;s buttery mint potatoes for Types of Food
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, heidi's buttery mint potatoes. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Heidi's buttery mint potatoes is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Heidi's buttery mint potatoes is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have heidi's buttery mint potatoes using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Heidi's buttery mint potatoes:
- Take 16 or more cocktail/baby potatoes
- Get 3 or more heaped tbs butter
- Get 3 or more tbs thick mint sauce
- Take 1 pinch sea salt
Steps to make Heidi's buttery mint potatoes:
- In a pot of boiling salted water, cook the cocktail potatoes until tender
- Drain potatoes and place in a large bowl. Add the salt, butter and thick mint sauce whilst the potatoes are still warm so the butter melts easily
- Stir potatoes through the butter mixture and taste. Add more butter if you like a buttery taste or more mint sauce if you prefer more tang
- Serve as a yummy side to steak, chicken, fish or Lamb. This can be eaten hot or cold
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food heidi's buttery mint potatoes recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!