Recipe of Iconic Cannoli Delight for List of Recipe
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, cannoli delight. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cannoli Delight is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Cannoli Delight is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook cannoli delight using 21 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Cannoli Delight:
- Take 1 cup maida / all purpose flour
- Make ready 1 tbsp homemade ghee
- Get 1/2 cup semolina
- Make ready 1/2 tsp cinnamon powder
- Prepare 2 tbsp powdered sugar
- Get 1 cup sugar
- Take 2 tbsp watermelon seeds
- Make ready 4-5 black peppercorns
- Prepare 1 tbsp basil/ tulsi seeds
- Take 1 tbsp fennel seeds
- Prepare 8-10 almonds
- Get 1 cup mawa/ khoya
- Prepare 2 tbsp chopped dates
- Get 1 cup dark chocolate compound
- Prepare 2-3 tbsp grated pistachio
- Make ready 2-3 tbsp castor sugar
- Take 1 tbsp jam
- Make ready as per requirement Water
- Make ready as per requirement Salt
- Make ready as per requirement Oil
- Get as per requirement Aluminium recyclable tin or cannoli rolls
Instructions to make Cannoli Delight:
- For making the cannoli shells, mix 1 cup maida, 1/2 cup semolina, 1/2 tsp cinnamon powder, 2 tbsp powdered sugar, a pinch of salt, 1 tbsp homemade ghee and water to make a thick dough. Let it rest for about 25-30 minutes.
- For the filling, roast 2 tbsp watermelon seeds, 1 tbsp basil/ tulsi seeds, 1 tbsp fennel seeds, 8-10 almonds, and 4-5 black peppercorns till they become crunchy. Then let it cool and blend it in a mixer along with 1 cup of sugar.
- In the same pan add 1 cup of mawa/ khoya. Add 2 tbsp chopped dates. Mix well, remove all the lumps and let the mawa cook. Remove from the flame and let it cool.
- Add the blended seeds mixture to the mawa-dates mixture along with 2 tbsp of milk and mix well. Filling is ready.
- Cannoli can be made by using the cannoli rolls that are easily available in the market. Here I have used aluminium recyclable tin.
- Cut all the 4 sides of the tin to use the base. Roll the base into a roll and seal both sides using stapler.
- Take a pedha size ball from the shells mixture and roll it on a flat surface by using rolling pin. Cut into square shape by using a cutter. Prick the squares by using a fork to prevent them from getting bubbles while frying.
- Roll the square around the aluminium tin roll and seal the edges by using wheat flour and water mixture.
- Heat oil for deep frying. Put the shells in the oil for deep frying (along with the aluminium rolls). Fry on low to medium flame to prevent them from getting burnt.
- Once deep fried while they are still warm, remove the aluminium tin roll from the cannoli shell.
- Melt 1 cup dark chocolate compound in a microwave or by using double boiler method. Dip both the sides of cannoli shells in the melted chocolate compound.
- While the chocolate is still wet sprinkle grated pistachio on the chocolate. Let it set completely.
- Fill the cannoli shells with the filling. Once filled, arrange the cannolis on serving plate, and sprinkle castor sugar by using a strainer. Apply a jam dot in the center of cannoli and serve.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food cannoli delight recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!