Recipe of Authentic &#34;Holiday&#34; French Toast for Types of Food
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, "holiday" french toast. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
"Holiday" French Toast is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. "Holiday" French Toast is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook "holiday" french toast using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make "Holiday" French Toast:
- Get 3 tbsp. oil
- Take 1 large egg, beaten
- Take 1/3 cup eggnog
- Take 1/2 tsp. grated nutmeg
- Take 1 tsp. cinnamon
- Prepare 1 thick slice bread (Panettone)
- Prepare 3 tbs. crushed walnuts
- Prepare 2 oz. breakfast syrup
- Prepare 2 slices fresh orange for garnish
Instructions to make "Holiday" French Toast:
- Heat a very large pan over medium heat. Add in the oil (or use leftover bacon grease).
- Beat the egg in a large wide bowl. [If making more than one serving, add another egg]
- Mix in the eggnog and the spices and whisk this a few times.
- Slice a 1” thick piece of Panettone bread. If desired, you can slice this in half (from top to bottom) to make two slices of bread.
- Dip the bread into the egg batter, let it soak for 2-3 seconds, and then flip the bread over to coat the other side.
- Quickly add the coated slice of bread to the heated pan and fry for 2-3 minutes per side. Check for a nice even brown color before flipping it over. [Add oil if needed when doing side two]
- Plate the toast and top with crushed walnuts and syrup. Garnish with orange slices and enjoy.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food "holiday" french toast recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!