Recipe of Authentic Chocolate Chip Cookie Brownies for Breakfast Food
Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, chocolate chip cookie brownies. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chocolate Chip Cookie Brownies is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Chocolate Chip Cookie Brownies is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have chocolate chip cookie brownies using 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Chip Cookie Brownies:
- Get 1 box brownie mix: including ingredients needed: egg, oil, water
- Get 1 1/2 cups mini marshmallows
- Make ready 1 1/2 cups chopped walnuts
- Make ready Cookie Dough:
- Prepare 1 stick (1/2 cup) unsalted butter, softened
- Prepare 1/2 cup brown sugar
- Take 1/2 cup sugar
- Prepare 1 egg
- Get 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- Prepare 1 3/4 cups flour
- Make ready 1/2 tsp. salt
- Make ready 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- Get 3/4 cup chocolate chips
Instructions to make Chocolate Chip Cookie Brownies:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Combine ingredients for brownie mix as directed on package in medium bowl.
- Line a 9x13 baking dish with parchment paper. Place brownie batter into pan spreading evenly.
- Top with 1 cup of the mini marshmallows and 1 cup of the chopped walnuts.
- Now make the cookie dough. Begin by mixing the softened butter and both sugars together until fully creamed.
- Next beat in the egg and vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour, salt and baking soda.
- Add a spoonful at a time to the cookie dough batter until fully incorporated.
- Remove from mixer and gently fold in the chocolate chips and remaining marshmallows and nuts with spoon or spatula.
- Drop by the spoonful on top of the brownie mix. Using the back of the spoon, press down gently to spread out the cookie dough.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until slightly browned. Allow to completely cool before cutting into serving size squares.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food chocolate chip cookie brownies recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!