Simple Way to Make Iconic Meringues Cookies for Vegetarian Recipe
Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, meringues cookies. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Meringues Cookies is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Meringues Cookies is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have meringues cookies using 4 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Meringues Cookies:
- Make ready 1 cup egg white
- Get 1 cup sugar (more or less)
- Take 2 tsp or more lemon juice
- Prepare Food coloring (optional)
Steps to make Meringues Cookies:
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Fahrenheit or 90 Celcius. Line up the parchment paper on the baking sheet and set asides.
- Using stand mixer or large bowl if using hand mixer, add the egg whites and beat until the egg whites are hold soft peak in a medium speed
- Then add the sugar a few spoonfuls at a time with the mixer running. Continue to add the sugar very gradually, and once all of the sugar is added beat the egg whites mixture until they are very thick (the whites should have a very stiff peak)
- Add color of you choice. If you want use only one color, add a small amount of food coloring to the mixing bowl and fold it in to the meringue mixture with a spatula, stirring gently. If you want to make multiple colors, divide the meringue first and add the color into each batch with your desired color.
- Scoop your meringue mixture into a piping bag fitted with a large tip (a star tip or a round tip) both work well.
- Pipe the meringues mixture on the baking sheets, about 1 – 1 ½ inches wide. Bake the cookie at 200F or 90C for 60 minutes. The timing is depending on your oven and the size of the maringues. If the maringues are bigger and you might bake it longer.
- After 60 minutes, turn off the oven, keep the door closed, and allow the meringues to sit until completely cool.
- Once the meringues are crisp and room temperature, carefully remove them from the parchment paper. And you can store it in a cool, dry place in an airtight container. Enjoy!
- HappyCooking and HappyBaking❤️
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food meringues cookies recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!