How to Prepare Popular Vasilopita the traditional New Year’s Eve Greek Cake for Types of Recipe
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, vasilopita the traditional new year’s eve greek cake. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Vasilopita the traditional New Year’s Eve Greek Cake is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Vasilopita the traditional New Year’s Eve Greek Cake is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have vasilopita the traditional new year’s eve greek cake using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Vasilopita the traditional New Year’s Eve Greek Cake:
- Make ready 4 cups shifted All Purpose Flour
- Take 2 cups Sugar
- Take 6 teaspoons Baking Powder
- Make ready 6 Eggs
- Prepare 250 grams Butter
- Get 1 1/2 cups Milk
- Make ready 2 Vanilla powders or 1 tablespoon Vanilla extract
- Prepare 25 grams Cognac 🙂 (optional)
- Make ready 125 grams Almonds cut in half
- Get Sugar Powder for Topping
Instructions to make Vasilopita the traditional New Year’s Eve Greek Cake:
- In a large bowl add in the shifted flour, sugar and baking powder.
- Add in the room temperature butter and Vanilla.
- Beat ingredients and slowly start to add in the eggs, and milk.
- Continue to beat and add in the almonds and cognac.
- In a buttered baking pan add 1 teaspoon of flour to cover the bottom and sides of the pan.
- Pre heat oven at 180 degrees…and pour batter into baking pan and bake for 50 minutes and until golden brown. Top with Sugar Powder and INDULGE!!! 🙂
- I would like to thank you all very much for your support these past few months..I never actually thought that anyone would be interested in what I would be posting besides my family. I have made so many blogger friends from all over the world all with their own beautiful blogs…from writers, to poets, artists, design, to foodbloggers, so many many many more I can go on and on.
- Thank you so very much as I am so touched and grateful 🙂 and with this I would like to wish everyone and your families and very Happy and Healthy New Year, may all your wishes for you and your family members come true. - - Happy New Year Everyone - - Huge hugs, - - Sophie - - - - Kali Xronia kai me Ygeia se Olous!!!! - - See You Next Year!!!!
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food vasilopita the traditional new year’s eve greek cake recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!