Recipe of Traditional My White Chocolate Cranberry Oatmeal Cookies for Dinner Recipe
Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, my white chocolate cranberry oatmeal cookies. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
My White Chocolate Cranberry Oatmeal Cookies is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look wonderful. My White Chocolate Cranberry Oatmeal Cookies is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have my white chocolate cranberry oatmeal cookies using 13 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make My White Chocolate Cranberry Oatmeal Cookies:
- Make ready 2 1/2 cups old fashioned rolled oats
- Prepare 1 cup butter (softened to room temperature)
- Get 1 cup light brown sugar (packed tightly)
- Take 1/4 cup white granulated sugar
- Make ready 2 large eggs
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Get 3/4 tsp salt–> (¼ tsp + ½ tsp= ¾ tsp)
- Prepare 1 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- Make ready 1 tsp cornstarch
- Prepare 1 tsp baking soda
- Make ready 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup white chocolate chips
- Make ready 1 1/4 cup dried cranberries or craisins
Instructions to make My White Chocolate Cranberry Oatmeal Cookies:
- Place your oats in a food processor and pulse about 5-10 seconds. Set aside.
- Beat butter in the bowl of a stand mixer (or using an electric beater) for about 30 seconds. Add sugars and beat until light and fluffy (pause to scrape down sides and bottom of bowl, if needed).
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating until combined.
- Stir in vanilla extract.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together flour, cornstarch, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon.
- Gradually add flour mixture to butter mixture until completely combined. Be sure to scrape the sides and bottom of the bowl so ingredients are well-mixed.
- Gradually stir in oats until completely combined. Add white chocolate chips and cranberries and stir well.
- Chill dough in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Pre heat oven to 375 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Drop cookie by rounded 2 Tablespoon sized ball onto parchment paper, spacing at least 2" apart.
- Bake on 375F for 10-12 minutes or until edges are lightly golden brown (centers may still seem slightly underbaked, they'll finish cooking as they cool on the cookie sheet)
- Allow cookies to cool completely on baking sheet.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food my white chocolate cranberry oatmeal cookies recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!