Steps to Make Favorite Spiral Anpan Made with a Bread Machine for Types of Recipe
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, spiral anpan made with a bread machine. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Spiral Anpan Made with a Bread Machine is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. Spiral Anpan Made with a Bread Machine is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook spiral anpan made with a bread machine using 13 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Spiral Anpan Made with a Bread Machine:
- Take Dough
- Take 250 grams Bread (strong) flour
- Prepare 25 grams Unsalted butter
- Take 3 grams Salt
- Take 25 grams Sugar
- Take 3 grams Dry yeast
- Take 12 grams) (When using panettone bread yeast starter
- Make ready 90 ml Milk
- Prepare 90 ml Water
- Take An
- Make ready 150 grams Koshi-an
- Make ready [Garnish]
- Make ready 1 Beaten egg (optional, not necessary)
Steps to make Spiral Anpan Made with a Bread Machine:
- Put all ingredients for the dough in the bread machine. Put the yeast in the yeast compartment and start the bread machine.
- Divide the koshian into 10 portions. Bring egg to room temperature and beat it.
- When the dough is ready, gently press the air out with your hands. Divide the dough into 10 portions using a card. Shape the dough round as if stretching the surface. Cover the dough with a kitchen towel and let it sit for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Roll out the dough to about 10 to 11 cm square. Spread koshian on the dough leaving some space around the edges.
- Fold the dough into thirds. Press gently with your hands and blend the dough and koshian blend.
- Roll out the dough little at a time using a rolling pin.
- After rolling the dough out to about 15cm long, make 2 cuts vertically leaving about 1 cm space on the sides.
- Twist the dough into a rope.
- Shape the dough into a pretty spiral shape.
- Let the dough sit for the second proofing in a warm place for about 30 minutes until the bread doubles in size.
- My oven's bread-rising function hasn't been working right recently …So I put the dough in a big styrofoam box with a cup of hot water for the proofing. The dough rises nicely.
- Brush beaten egg on the dough and bake in an oven preheated to 180℃ for 15 minutes.
- When done baking, cool the bread on a rack.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food spiral anpan made with a bread machine recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!