Simple Way to Make Traditional Soft and Sweet Walnut Bread for Lunch Recipe
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, soft and sweet walnut bread. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Soft and Sweet Walnut Bread is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Soft and Sweet Walnut Bread is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook soft and sweet walnut bread using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Soft and Sweet Walnut Bread:
- Take 210 grams Strong flour
- Take 40 grams Cake flour
- Prepare 30 grams Unsalted butter
- Make ready 30 grams Brown sugar
- Make ready 1 tsp Maple syrup (or honey)
- Prepare 4 grams Salt
- Make ready 160 grams Water
- Take 12 grams Yeast for panettone
- Make ready 1 (When using dry yeast)
- Prepare 50 grams Walnuts
- Get 1 Beaten egg
- Prepare 1 Walnuts for decoration
Steps to make Soft and Sweet Walnut Bread:
- Roast the walnuts at 160°C for 7~8 minutes to make them fragrant.
- Add all of the ingredients from the bread flour to the panetonne yeast (or dry yeast) into the bread case, and start it on the dough making course. Add in the walnuts at the mixing call.
- Once the dough is finished, divide into 6 equal portions, release the gas, and roll them up. Cover with a well-wrung out rag, and let sit for 10~15 minutes.
- Cut 5 notches into the dough with a scraper, and lightly press down from the top. Line them up on a pan, and ferment for the second time. Cutting the notches deeply will give a prettier finish.
- Brush the surface with beaten egg, lightly press the decorative walnuts into the center, and bake at 180°C for 15 minutes.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food soft and sweet walnut bread recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!