Recipe of Traditional White Bread Rolls of Happiness Using Fresh Cream for Dinner Food
Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, white bread rolls of happiness using fresh cream. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
White Bread Rolls of Happiness Using Fresh Cream is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. White Bread Rolls of Happiness Using Fresh Cream is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have white bread rolls of happiness using fresh cream using 9 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make White Bread Rolls of Happiness Using Fresh Cream:
- Make ready 180 grams ☆Bread (strong) flour
- Prepare 20 grams ☆Cake flour
- Get 10 grams ☆Panettone bread yeast starter powder
- Make ready 3 grams ☆Salt
- Prepare 30 grams Starch based sweet syrup (sugar syrup)
- Make ready 60 to 65 grams Water (a bit warmer than body temperature)
- Get 40 grams Heavy Cream
- Get 30 grams Milk
- Get 10 grams Shortening
Instructions to make White Bread Rolls of Happiness Using Fresh Cream:
- Combine the ☆ floury ingredients together and mix well. Warm the water up so it's a bit warmer than body temperature, and add the syrup to dissolve. Add the cream and milk and mix well.
- Note: Adjust the amount of water from between 60 to 65 g, depending on the flour used, the humidity, etc.
- Add the liquid mixture from step 1 to the ☆ flour ingredients. Mix until it's no longer floury, then start kneading. You can do this in a bread machine, a mixer, or by hand.
- When the dough has been kneaded enough to form a gluten film (the dough can be stretched out to a thin film), divide it into 8 to 10 pieces with a pastry scraper or similar. Return the dough pieces to the mixer, add the shortening and knead it in.
- When the dough has formed a good stretchy gluten film, the kneading is done. Round it off so that the surface is smooth and taut, put into a bowl, cover with plastic wrap and leave to rise (1st rising).
- It should be OK to let it rise in the bread machine too. I used my oven's bread-rising setting at 30 to 40°C, and let it rise for 60 to 80 minutes. It will increase to 2.5 its original volume.
- Divide the risen dough into 7 portions. Round out each portion with a taut, smooth surface. Cover with a tightly wrung out moistened kitchen towel or plastic wrap, and leave to rest for 15 minutes.
- After the dough has rested, deflate it completely, and round it off again with a smooth, taut surface. Pinch the seams securely closed. Put the dough on a baking sheet lined with kitchen parchment paper.
- Dust with bread flour (not listed in ingredients) using a tea strainer. Press down in the middle of each dough ball with floured chopsticks to make a dent. Press down firmly until the dough is almost cut in half.
- Let the dough rise again using the oven's bread-rising setting, 40 minutes or so at 30 to 40°C, until they have doubled in bulk. Start preheating the oven to 180°C.
- I keep the rolls covered with a tightly wrung out moistened kitchen towel even while they are waiting for the oven to heat up.
- When the oven has finished preheating, lower the temperature to 160°C and bake the rolls for 10 minutes, then lower to 150°C and bake for another 5 minutes, for a total of 15 minutes. Watch it as it bakes, and if it looks like the tops are changing color, cover immediately with foil.
- The baking time and temperature may differ depending on your own oven, so please watch it as it bakes, and adjust. This produces the best, feather-light white bread! It is sooo good when freshly baked!
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food white bread rolls of happiness using fresh cream recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!