Simple Way to Prepare Creative Brownie Cookies for List of Food
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, brownie cookies. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Brownie Cookies is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Brownie Cookies is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook brownie cookies using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Brownie Cookies:
- Make ready 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- Prepare 4 ounces semi sweet chocolate
- Get 2 large eggs
- Prepare 1 cup granulated sugar
- Make ready 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Prepare 1 cup all-purpose flour
- Take 1/4 tsp salt
- Prepare 3 tbs cocoa powder
- Prepare 1/8 tsp baking soda
Steps to make Brownie Cookies:
- Preheat your oven to 350°F.
- In a heatproof bowl, melt the butter and chocolate together over a double boiler.
- While the chocolate cools, beat the eggs, sugar, and vanilla in a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment. Mix on medium for at least 3 minutes. The mixture must look light and airy. The air incorporated by the mixer is what it needs to create the crinkle brownie like tops.
- Add in the chocolate and butter mixture and mix until combined.
- Add flour, salt, cocoa powder and baking soda. Mix until combined on low. The dough will be loose and look more like brownie batter than cookie dough.
- Using a mini ice cream scoop or a small spoon, spoon the cookie dough onto a parchment lined baking sheet or sheet tray leaving 2 inches in between the cookies to allow them to spread.
- Bake the cookies for 10 minutes.
- Notes : - If the cookies don't come out with the crinkle tops it's because the eggs were either too cold or not whipped well enough.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food brownie cookies recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!