Recipe of Authentic AMIEs &#34;SOUFFLE di PANETTONE&#34; for Breakfast Food
Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, amies "souffle di panettone". One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Before you jump to AMIEs "SOUFFLE di PANETTONE" recipe, you may want to read this short interesting tips about Coconut Oil Is Really A Fantastic Product And Can In Addition Be Advantageous For Your Health. Coconut oil will be something which can actually help people live a longer and. Questo è uno di quei dolci che verrà in vostro aiuto sia durante le festività natalizie che appena dopo, quando sarete sommersi di panettoni regalati che. Il souffle di panettone Bimby è una perfetta ricetta antispreco.
AMIEs "SOUFFLE di PANETTONE" is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. AMIEs "SOUFFLE di PANETTONE" is something which I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have amies "souffle di panettone" using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make AMIEs "SOUFFLE di PANETTONE":
- Get 300 grams panettone, sliced coarsely
- Take 150 grams white chocolate, chopped
- Take 500 ml orange liqueur or orange juice
- Take 4 eggs
- Make ready 6 egg yolks
- Prepare 200 grams butter
- Prepare 100 grams baking flour
- Make ready 100 grams sugar
- Prepare 1 fresh cranberries, for decoration
Instructions to make AMIEs "SOUFFLE di PANETTONE":
- Preheat the oven to180ºC (360ºF). Lightly sprinkle sugar in muffin tins.
- Combine chocolate and butter together. Cook and stir over double boiler, until mixture thickens. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, beat the eggs and egg yolks until frothy. Gradually add the sugar and beat after each addition until creamy.
- Pour in the chocolate mixture, stirring to combine. Gradually pour in the flour and stir well after each addition.
- Pour in the orange juice over the panettone, pressing and stirring so the bread is soaked. Add to the batter mixing well until well blended. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Spoon the creamy mixture into the prepared muffin tins and bake for 18-20 until set and golden-brown.
- We can serve it with scoop of vanilla ice cream, seasonal berries or cranberries.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food amies "souffle di panettone" recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!