Steps to Prepare Ultimate Santa cookies for List of Food
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, santa cookies. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Santa cookies is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Santa cookies is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook santa cookies using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Santa cookies:
- Prepare 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- Prepare 1 teaspoon salt
- Take 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Get 2 sticks unsalted butter, softened at room temperature
- Prepare 3/4 cup brown sugar packed
- Make ready 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- Make ready 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Take 2 large eggs
- Make ready large egg yolk
- Take 1 cup chocolate chips
- Take 1 cup Christmas M&Ms
Instructions to make Santa cookies:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line baking sheets with silicone mats or parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, salt and baking soda. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream together butter, brown sugar, granulated sugar and vanilla extract until light and fluffy.
- Beat in eggs.
- Gradually stir in flour mixture by hand until smooth.
- Then fold in the chocolate chips.
- Using a cookie dough scoop, divide dough and roll into balls.
- Place on baking sheet and slightly press down the top
- Place the M&Ms on top of the cookie dough on the cookie sheets and light press them down into the dough.
- Bake 8-10 minutes or until lightly golden brown. - Allow the cookies to set on the baking sheet for 5 minutes and then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely. - Store in airtight container and enjoy!
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food santa cookies recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!