How to Make Creative Any-chip cookies for List of Recipe
Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, any-chip cookies. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Any-chip cookies is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Any-chip cookies is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have any-chip cookies using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Any-chip cookies:
- Prepare 2 sticks softened butter
- Get 1/2 cup white sugar
- Get 1/2 cup brown sugar packed
- Take 1 egg and 1 egg yolk
- Make ready 1 1/2 tsp vanilla
- Take 2 1/2 cups flour
- Take 1 tbsp cornstarch
- Make ready 3/4 tsp baking powder
- Get 1/4 tsp salt
- Get 1 full bag of chips
- Make ready 1/2-3/4 cup chopped nuts (roasted is best)
Steps to make Any-chip cookies:
- Cream butter and sugars for 5 mins on medium speed.
- Combine flour, baking powder salt and cornstarch in a bowl.
- Add vanilla and one egg at a time to the butter and mix well.
- Slowly mix the flour mixture into the butter mixture on the lowest speed until just combined.
- Add chips and nuts of your choice. Fold them in.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour or more. 2 hours works well. Let it sit at room temperature for 5-10 mins before baking.
- Drop 2 tablespoon balls onto parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake at 375 for 10-15 minutes until light brown.
- Cool on a rack. Enjoy.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food any-chip cookies recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!