Recipe of Authentic Brad&#39;s copycat IHOP oreo pancakes w/ custard creme for Dinner Recipe
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, brad's copycat ihop oreo pancakes w/ custard creme. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Brad's copycat IHOP oreo pancakes w/ custard creme is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Brad's copycat IHOP oreo pancakes w/ custard creme is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook brad's copycat ihop oreo pancakes w/ custard creme using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Brad's copycat IHOP oreo pancakes w/ custard creme:
- Take For the pancakes
- Make ready Your favorite pancake mix
- Get 12 oreo cookies
- Take Maple syrup
- Prepare For the custard cream
- Prepare 2 cups milk
- Prepare 6 tbs white sugar
- Get 2 1/2 tbs corn starch
- Make ready Pinch salt
- Take 6 egg yolks
- Make ready 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Prepare 3 tbs butter, softened
Steps to make Brad's copycat IHOP oreo pancakes w/ custard creme:
- Heat milk in a saucepan on medium low heat. Stir often.
- Place the rest of the custard ingredients, except butter, in a mixing bowl. Whisk until mixed well.
- When milk starts to get bubbly, careful not to scald it, remove from heat. Slowly drizzle milk into the egg mixture to temper the eggs. Continue until all of the milk is incorporated.
- Return to the pan and cook on medium low until mixture starts to thicken. Whisk constantly at this point. It will only take a few seconds after it starts bubbling for it to thicken. Once it thickens, remove from heat and whisk in softened butter.
- Transfer mixture to a bowl. Allow to cool a bit. At this point you can either chill this in the fridge, or serve it without chilling. It is up to you. But either way, cover with saran wrap. Press down onto the custard surface. This prevents a skin from forming on it.
- Next, mix your pancake mix. The mix I used called for 3/2. Mix/water. Mix it a little thinner than normal. It will thicken when the cookies are added.
- Place cookies in a ziplock bag. Remove air. Crush with a rolling pin or mallet. The size of the crush is up to you. It can be course or fine. Mix into pancake batter.
- Heat a pan for the pancakes. Just under medium heat. I used a cast iron griddle. Before cooking each cake, add butter to pan. Cook pancakes to desired size and doneness.
- I did the double stack. Spread custard in between pancakes. Douse with syrup over top. Add another large dollop of custard on top and garnish with a cookie. Serve immediately. Enjoy.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food brad's copycat ihop oreo pancakes w/ custard creme recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!