How to Prepare Traditional Ham and Parmesan meatloaf with polenta and mushroom sauce for Breakfast Recipe
Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, ham and parmesan meatloaf with polenta and mushroom sauce. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Ham and Parmesan meatloaf with polenta and mushroom sauce is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Ham and Parmesan meatloaf with polenta and mushroom sauce is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
Grilled Polenta with Mushrooms and Toasted Pumpkin Seeds. Parsley and Ham Salad with Sweet Potato Polenta. Parmesan Polenta with Roasted Leeks, Fennel and Mushrooms. Polenta with Porcini Mushrooms and Black Truffle CreamL'Antro dell'Alchimista. cream, Fontina cheese, polenta, heavy cream, Parmesan cheese.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have ham and parmesan meatloaf with polenta and mushroom sauce using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Ham and Parmesan meatloaf with polenta and mushroom sauce:
- Take For the meatloaf - polpettone :
- Take 400 g good quality mince
- Get 50 g chopped ham
- Get 2-3 tablespoons Parmesan
- Take Small slice of bread
- Take Splash milk
- Get 1 egg
- Get to taste Salt and pepper
- Get For the sauce :
- Get Small amount of chopped carrots onions and celery
- Make ready 250 g mushrooms - I used a bag of mixed, frozen mushrooms
- Take Olive oil
- Prepare Glug of white wine
- Prepare 200 ml stock
- Get Polenta :
- Take Packet ready made rolled polenta
- Take Olive oil
- Get to taste Salt
All Reviews for Parmesan Polenta with Sausage and Mushrooms. Spoon sauce over meatloaf, letting it spill over into the baking dish to surround loaf. Sprinkle top of loaf with grated pecorino and provolone, then sprinkle with bread crumbs. Top each serving with a good spoonful of sauce and garnish with basil leaves, if using.
Instructions to make Ham and Parmesan meatloaf with polenta and mushroom sauce:
- Tear up the bread, put in a bowl, add a splash of milk. Leave to soak for a few minutes. Put mince in a bowl. Add all meatloaf ingredients. Mix up well using your hands
- Turn out onto cling film. Shape into a sausage. Roll up and leave it in the fridge for an hour. Here's a picture of the polenta. Preheat oven to 200
- Sauté carrots, onions and celery in a little oil. Add mushrooms and turn up the heat. After 5+6 minutes, add the wine and let it evaporate. Now turn down the heat and simmer gently for about 10 minutes
- Place polenta on a baking tray. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt. Place meatloaf in a baking tray too. Now bake both together for about 25-30 mins. Turn polenta and meatloaf once during cooking. Meanwhile, using a hand blender, whizz up the sauce to your liking and keep warm. Rest meatloaf for a few minutes when cooked
- Carve up, plate up and enjoy 😁
Sprinkle top of loaf with grated pecorino and provolone, then sprinkle with bread crumbs. Top each serving with a good spoonful of sauce and garnish with basil leaves, if using. Divide polenta among bowls and top with mushrooms, thyme leaves, sea salt, and more Parmesan. Is there a reason that no information in the polenta with roasted mushrooms recipe about quantity of polenta and form.coarse, etc.? Creamy Polenta with Mushroom Ragù. by Sheela Prakash.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food ham and parmesan meatloaf with polenta and mushroom sauce recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!