How to Make Favorite Candy cane kiss cookies for Lunch Recipe
Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, candy cane kiss cookies. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Candy Cane Kiss Cookies in both sugar/vanilla cookie AND chocolate cookie. I threw up my hands and dropped the Candy Cane Hershey Kisses into the red cart. Two indecisive days later, I made both cookie recipes and rather than fighting with myself about which recipe to share first…because I. Candy Cane Kiss Cookies are the best Christmas cookie recipe!
Candy cane kiss cookies is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Candy cane kiss cookies is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook candy cane kiss cookies using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Candy cane kiss cookies:
- Get 1 cup butter softened
- Make ready 1 cup White Granulated Sugar
- Get 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Get 1 egg
- Prepare 2 1/2 cups Flour
- Get 1 tsp Baking Soda
- Get 1/2 tsp Salt
- Get 1/2 cup chopped up Hershey Candy Cane Kisses
- Make ready 1/4 cup Granulated Sugar
- Prepare 24-36 unwrapped Hershey Candy Cane Kisses
Whenever I start seeing holiday items, I get overwhelmed with joy because the holiday season is my favorite time of the year. Candy Cane Kiss Cookies are another fantastic cookie for peppermint lovers! These shortbread-style cookies have candy cane pieces mixed in the dough and the center is topped with a Hershey's Candy Cane Kiss. This cookie is both festive and fun to eat.
Steps to make Candy cane kiss cookies:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. - Blend the butter with the 1 cup of sugar and vanilla extract with a hand held mixer or stand up mixer. Blend until throughly combined. - Add in the egg and blend until smooth. - Then stir in by hand the flour, baking soda and salt. Do not over mix.
- Then gently mixed in the chopped Candy Cane Hershey Kisses. - Roll approximately 1 tablespoon of the dough in the 1/4 cup of granulated sugar and place them approximately 2 inches apart on cookie sheets. - Bake for 8-10 minutes until the edges are slightly golden brown.
- Remove the cookies from the oven. Allow them to cool for 3 minutes and then place an unwrapped Candy Cane Hershey Kiss at the center of each cookie. Move the cookies immediately to the refrigerator or freezer so that the kisses keep their form. - Once the cookies have cooled, remove them from the refrigerator or freezer, remove from the baking sheets and enjoy!
These shortbread-style cookies have candy cane pieces mixed in the dough and the center is topped with a Hershey's Candy Cane Kiss. This cookie is both festive and fun to eat. A great addition to the cookie platter. Candy Cane Kiss Cookies Recipe by Our Best Bites. Allow to cool completely, long enough for the Kiss to harden.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food candy cane kiss cookies recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!