How to Prepare Popular Thermomix Panettone for List of Food
Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, thermomix panettone. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Thermomix Panettone is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Thermomix Panettone is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have thermomix panettone using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Thermomix Panettone:
- Take 50 grs granulated sugar
- Prepare thinly peel skin of 1 organic lemon
- Take 400 g strong white bread flour, divided 50 g and 350 g
- Take 1 1/2 tsp instant yeast or 15 g fresh yeast
- Make ready 1 tsp salt
- Get 100 g butter, diced in 1 cm pieces
- Make ready 250 ml full fat milk
- Get 3 egg yolks from large eggs
- Get 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Make ready 100 g diced candied peel
- Get 75 grs raisins
- Get Icing sugar to dust
Instructions to make Thermomix Panettone:
- Weigh sugar and the 50 g flour into the TM bowl and add the lemon peelings. Zest the peel by grinding 30 seconds/Speed 10.
- Add remaining flour and all other ingredients except icing sugar. Mix 30 seconds/37°C/ Speed 3
- Knead 1½ minutes/Dough Setting. Either leave to rise in TM bowl or in a buttered bowl until doubled in size.
- Punch down and shape into a round. Place in a lined, 15 cm round, buttered, 10 cm deep cake tin. Leave to rise until it reaches 1 cm above the top of the tin. Bake 35 to 40 minutes at 180°C/350°F/gas 4.
- Cool in the tin then turn out onto a wire rack. Dust with icing sugar to serve.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food thermomix panettone recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!